Saturday, November 21, 2009

TEN PLUS YEARS OF TAPES V.1 CHINESE HIP-HOP AND ROCK AND ROLL






From 1991 to the present I've been making tapes in a flurry of mcflurryness for friends. A lot of the vinyl prizes on these tapes to be posted in succession for a while, I no longer have. This tape was made on an el cheapo GEMINI 2 CHANNEL SCRATCHMASTER! (with no EQ mids or anything!). That lasted me a billion years. Some of these songs go nameless, cuz my diddled brain forget em. This tape is from 2003, I believe. Thanks for the addina in NYC for sending.

side one: Chinese Hip-Hop

Pylon-Stop It (Don't Rock and Roll)
Material (something from Temporary Music?)
(some no-wave song here...don't know)
Hawd Gangstuh EmmCees Wid Ghatz - Mackro
Horace Andy - Freedom Train Dub
Tone Loc - Wild Thing (Inst)
Souls of Mischief - 93 til infinity (inst)
3rd Bass - Stepping to the AM
Souls of Mischief-Dissehoweedoo
Prince Far I and the Arabs - ?

----

Side 2: Chinese Rock And Roll

Blade Runner Soundtrack?
Brick
?A Hip-Hop megamix (of what I am not sure)?
?Material?
Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince- Guys Are Nothing But Trouble
???---Girl Talk ---a song, not a band
LL Cool J--My Rhyme Ain't Done
Betty Boop?---Fly Guy?
Fat Boys -get on down
My Beat Box
Prince Markee Dee and KRSONE doing a reggae song?

No comments: