Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tapes V.2 (?) 1997 (?) HK



Another tape I haven't heard for 10 years. +/- a few more, but no-less. I guess I was really feeling that rocking stuff from the late sixties to early 80s cheese then some Osibisa. Sadly all this vinyl is no longer in my paws. I believe this is a "radio station-ish" mix on a Gemini Scratchmaster 2 Channel No EQ!

Side One
Lobo - Recycle Sally
the Beatles - Me and My Monkey
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Elton John - Daniel
ABBA -Rina Pretty Ballerina
Badfinger - If You Want It
Anne Murray - You Won't See Me (I love this song)
Melanie - Uptown Down (I LOVE THIS)
Jacques Dutronc - L'augmentation (I really diddle this)
John Lennon - Instant Karma
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
---
Side Two
Captain and Tennille - Going Bananas!
Brian Auger - Tiger
the Smurfs - The Reggae Smurf
Donovan - Mellow Yellow
Osibisa - Kokoroko
the Waitresses - Christmas Rapping
Badfinger - No Matter You Are
Arthur Brown- Rest Cure (dope!)
David Bowie - Queen Bitch
Francoise Hardy - How Ever Much (very nice)

1 comment:

Roy Keller said...

Good reading your postt