Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Messy Mix - Deviance



$

Post election tension. Let's go back to the 80s/90s! And have a good old time! Well, sort of. Another bunch of 12s. Mixed with deviance on the mind. All vinyl 50 cents or less, brought home, stacked and immediately mixed. No plans. I need a new mixer! My mixer bleeds...if you have yet to notice. Help! Buy 1,000,000 tapes! Donate me a Rane!

Body - Middle of the Night (Accapella)
Clubhouse - Deep In My Heart (Red Zone)
Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman (House/Club Mix)
Boy Krazy - That's What Love Can Do (Gigolo Club) ..skip
Samantha Fox- Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) (Full Force Naughty House Mix)
Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body) (Blue Mix)
Samantha Fox- I Wanna Have Some Fun (Have Some Fun Mix)
Dead Or Alive - Baby Don't Say Goodbye (Club Mix)
Village People - San Francisco
Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract (Party Mix)
Nocera - Hard Summer Dub
Evelyn Champagne King - Teenager (Instrumental)
Cynthia - Change On Me (Percapella)
Shana - I Want You (House Remix)
Philly Cream - Love Can't Turn Around (Club Version)
Deborah Sasson & MCL - (Carmen) Danger In Her Eyes (Extended Mix)
Dion & The Belmonts - Teenager in Love

No comments: