Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Messy Mix - Dibbles




#


No plans mam. Vinyl only sir. Straight to tape deck big mess inna Hip Hop, Soul, Jungle, Housey Bay Area Jazz Reggae Stylee.

Ol' Dirty Bastard - Raw Hide (Inst.)
Isacc Hayes - I Want You So Bad
Maynard Ferguson - Primal Scream
Paris - The Devil Made Me Do It (Poach A Pig Mix)
Sensational - Tearing It Up
Too $hort - Oakland
Just-Ice - Someshitbyjustice (Inst.)
MC Lyte - Cha Cha Cha
Mellow Man Ace - I Got Ta
Redhead Kingpin and the FBI - Kilimanjaro Style
NWA-If It Ain't Ruff
Big Daddy Kane - Ain't No Half Steppin'
Big Daddy Kane - Young Gifted and Black
3rd Bass - Brooklyn Queens
LL Cool J. -Smokin' Dopin'
Moonfou - Shut Up
Pascal - Looking Back
Poison Clan (The Baby 2 Live Crew) - Low Life Mutha Fuckas
Congo Natty- Emperor Selassie
Genotype - Crazy Days
Mark Force - Renegade
Native Minds - Inner Cause
UTFO - Rough and Rugged
Kool Moe Dee - I Go To Work
Kid Frost - La Raza
Isaac Hayes - Ike's Mood I
Roy Ayers - Stranded In The Jungle
Peter Brown -The Singer Become A Dancer
Channel Live - Sex For The Sport
Nubian MOB - Faraway To Go (Inst.)
Maxine Nightingale - You Got To Me
No Concept - Help Us We're Dope (Inst.)
Ice-T - Mind Over Matter (Inst.)
Kool Moe Dee - Suckers
Mask - You Rang
I Kamanchi -Back To Da Boogie
Mikey Dread - Break Down The Walls

No comments: