
&
Bing, I did it. I made mix while speaking to don diddley. Nah mean, duh? S.O.S. Don dibbles. Taking a permanent vacation on Knotts Berry Farm. To hell with plans, and BPMs and all that fuggerole.
3rd Bass-Theme (Instrumental Mix)
Shelly Thunder-No Future in Frontin'
Tone Loc-Loc'ed After Dark
Herbie Hancock-Tell Everybody
Lime-Gold Digger (Alternative Canadian Remix)
The 5th Dimension - Sweet Blindness
Gino Vannelli-Omen of Love
Peter Schilling-Major Tom
Bananarama-More Than Physical (Garage Mix)
Sabrina- Hot Girl
Shannon-Urgent (Long Dub Version)
J. Blackfoot-One of THOSE Parties
Bill Withers-Lovely Day
Club House-Superstition/Good Times
Bronski Beat-Why? (Extended Mix)
Claudja Barry-I Will Follow Him
Klymaxx-Man Size Love
Edwin Birdsong-Perfect Love'N
Local Boy-Thriller
Soft Cell-Memorabilia (Long Version)
Gino Vannelli-Hollywood Holiday
Paul Anka-Don't Gamble With Love
Herbie Hancock - Go For It
Lady Skate et les Skateboard Kids-Skateboard Baby
DJ ZINC-People 4
Pamela Stanley- Coming Out of Hiding (Instrumental LONG)
Sade-Your Love Is King
No comments:
Post a Comment