
GRACEFACE
My first mix since returning from the Bay entitled "Grace Face"-If I need to break it down for you, I guess, you don't know "humphries." I bought 160.00 bucks worth of vinyl gold out here upon my return to the midwest; a whole huge box full and carried it home 3 miles in the boiling heat. Anyway, I was interrupted by the apartment maintenance crew, so the flow is a bit off around 3/4 in (Rump Shaker on). Strictly vinyl, no trickery, unplanned.
Tracks:
Joan Rivers / Santana - Borboletta
Prodigy - Jericho
Smart-E's - Magnificient
The Dix - Here Come The Dix (Inst.)
DJ Shiro- Ohmz
Public Image Ltd. - Question Mark
Prince Charles and the City Beat Band - More Money
Grace Jones - She's Lost Control Again (12 inch!)
Junior Tucker - The Kick (Rock On)
Boys Town Gang - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Moby Dick Records!)
Mo-Dettes - Paint It Black
Shocking Blue - Venus
Pigbag - Hit the O Deck (Y Records)
Dexy's Midnight Runners - The Horse (1980!)
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - One Nation
Bryan Ferry - Cassanova (E.G. Records 1974, 45!)
Blowfly - Electric Banana
Wreckx "N' Effect - Rump Shaker (Inst.)
Ike and Tina Turner - I Better Get Ta Steppin'
War - Why Can't We Be Friends?
George Micheal - I Want Your Sex (12)
Associates - 18 Carat Love Affair
Deodato - 2001 (Also Sprach Zarathustra)
Ladies Choice - Girls Night Out (Dub)
No comments:
Post a Comment