Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Messy Mix IV (2008)



MILK

Another vinyl only mix. No computer trickery here. Again, on the fly complete with trainwrecks and hijackings! I would call this one my rotten banana mix. Seen.

LL Cool J - 6 Minutes of Pleasure

Downtown Science - The Topic Drift (Inst.)

Extra Prolific - First Sermon (The Town Inst.)

Souls of Mischief - Rock It Like That (Inst.)

Total Devastation - Hemp Rally

Lou Donaldson - I'll Be There

Asian Dub Foundation - New Way, New Life (Dry & Heavy Dub II)

Def Jef - Voice of a New Generation

King Tubby - Jahoviah Dub

Rodney Hunter - Find It

Heptones - Crying Over You

I Roy - Commandment V

Congo Natty - Lion In The Jungle 2/4 (White Label)

Gang Starr - So Wassup?! (Inst.)

Congo Natty - Lion In The Jungle 1/4 (White Label)

Just Ice - Na Touch Da Just

Shinehead - Chain Gang Rap (Dub Stylee)

M.I.A. - Galang (Dave Kelley Remix)

D 1 - Missing

Horsepower Productions - Gorgon Sound

New Flesh - Stick and Move (Inst.)

Peven Everett - Testing Me

UB40 - Hip Hop Lyrical Robot

Superstar Quamallah - Sugar Hell No (Inst.)

Monk & Canatella - Apology

MC Solaar - Solaar Pleure

Fusion Unlimited - UP2U

Lil Jon - Snap Your Fingers

Kellis - Bossy

Frankie Smith - Slang Thang

DJ Kool - The Music Ain't Loud E-Nuf (NY Mix)

No comments: